Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Best Choices

An 18-wheeler passed me on the other side of the four-lane.  Emblazoned across the side panel was an ad.  "BEST CHOICE" it proclaimed.  I've recently been thinking about choices and where those choices lead us, so "best choice" caught my eye. The "best choice" they were advertising was a brand of ice cream. Imagine that! I really like ice cream a lot, and it is a good choice for dessert, but I'm not sure ice cream is exactly what I'd call "best choice".

Andre Crouch wrote a song some years ago about choices. "Jesus is the answer for the world today. Above Him there's no other. Jesus is the way."  Jesus.  Now that is a choice worth making!

If you want to make the best choice you possibly can, in any situation, in every situation, choose Jesus and His ways.  That's the best choice of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment