Thursday, November 14, 2013

Lamb chop recipe

For those who have asked, here's the recipe for my lamb chops:

1 ten-pack of lamb chops (the small ones from Sam's)
Olive oil
Garlic
Herbs: rosemary, parsley, maybe a little cumin
salt and pepper 

Mix a few teaspoons of oil with minced garlic. Brush the chops with olive oil/garlic mixture, then sprinkle herbs atop and salt and pepper to taste. I like to do all the chops at once and let them marinate in the refrigerator (covered). 

Brush the skillet with the olive oil and garlic mixture and preheat to a medium high temperature (7/10 on my stove) Put the chops in the hot skillet and cook them for 4 minutes and 3 minutes on the other. All done and medium rare. 

Serve with horseradish sauce (prepared horseradish, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and tarragon. 

Yum yum!

PS I learned to do this at work. My boss taught me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment