Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Friday night with Friends

As you may have noticed, I take Friday nights off from blogging. I thought it might be fun to invite a guest blogger to write for us on Friday evenings. Fortunately, I have quite a few writer friends, and I'm taking full advantage.   Selfishly, this gives me a break and a treat at the same time! I've lined up the first two Friday night guest bloggers and they are both super writers. I will be doing some guest blogging as well.  We all hope to share readers a little and enjoy a bit of variety. 

This will work best if you help by visiting their sites and sending some encouragement their way, so I'm counting on you to bless our guests the way you've blessed me. You are super readers and I adore you all, so I hope you enjoy these little "variety is the spice of life" treats. Won't it be fun?  

No comments:

Post a Comment