Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Rainbow



As I headed out my driveway on the way to work, I thought about a friend of mine who has a difficult decision to make. The right decision is not entirely clear but either way will have life-changing consequences. It's important to get this right. While I drove, I was praying for my friend and asking God to send wisdom, clarity, and a willingness to wait for God's best. That is hard to do, isn't it?

As I prayed, I began to think what I would do if I were in a similar situation, and how would I ever make a decision. I rounded a curve and up ahead was a beautiful rainbow. It was so unexpected that I pulled off to take a closer look. Something about the rainbow made me think of the verse, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

There's an answer for you. How would I ever make such a hard decision? I would ask my heavenly Father, who is going to be right there to help me, no matter what comes my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment