Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Friends Help Out by Maggie the Wonder Dog

Thank you to all my friends who have been so concerned about my troubles. For those who don't know, four very long days ago, my mama went to run errands and came back with a surprise. It was supposed to be jerky or a toy, but it was not. It was a supposed 'dopted sister that looks like a guinea pig. It squeaks a lot and it poohs in the floor, which is not at all nice. I do not like squeaking and my mama doesn't even allow poohing except outside. (My mama says I have to tell you that the THING is doing much better and that she goes potty on command much faster than me, but you can believe that if you want to!)

This has been an exhausting week. This THING keeps chasing me. What is up with that? It is squeaking and running and I do not know what to do. Sometimes, I go hide in mama's room. The THING can't climb stairs, so I'm safe!

Today, I had a great idea. Mama got home and announced we would all go outside for potty time. I do not think that is a good group activity at all, so I decided to take a little break and do what I wanted. I played with the cats and my friend Lou the outside dog. We ran and ran. I was really tired after all that running, but I surely felt better. When I came inside, I ate some jerky that my friend Lucky Barber sent me, and read a Facebook message from my friend Stella Hayden.  I have so many friends and they knew just what I needed!  Exercise, a healthy snack, and some encouragement!  Friends are the best, especially in a hard time! 

I hope you have some good friends, and that you are a good friend, too. It made me feel so much better to know that I am not alone in my trouble, and that my friends are there to help! Have your friends helped you when you were having a hard time? I hope you said thank you. That's what I want to say to Lou and Lucky and Stella! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Here's the Wonder Dog Lesson of the Day: 
Friends help friends! 
Be a friend! 
Send jerky when they are having troubles. Jerky always helps!

Oh, yeah. Mama said her best friend is Jesus and He's the greatest friend of all. If you need a friend, He will be glad to help!

The end. By Maggie the Wonder Dog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment